- The watch has a resolutely professional appearance, its redesigned case sporting straight sides and a winding crown guard, as well as a subtle line of light along the middle case.
- Inspired by aircraft instruments, the model’s emblematic dial, introduced in 2016, has been refreshed. It offers perfect balance and improved legibility, thanks to the addition of a ‘0’ before the ‘5’ on the minutes scale.
- The hands, the triangular hour marker at 12 o’clock, as well as the 3, 6 and 9 numerals contain an optimized luminescent material. The legibility of the display is further enhanced by a crystal with an anti-reflective coating.
- The new-generation Oyster Perpetual Air-King is equipped with calibre 3230, a movement that, with a Chronergy escapement, is at the forefront of watchmaking technology.
- Stainless Steel
- It is guaranteed to rust for 1 year.